I'm on threads but they're not in 'Threads I'm on'

(16 Posts)

I'm definitely on the hyperemesis support thread, but it's not in my list.

It's very annoying having to go looking for it all the time.

Using the app on iOS 10

cozietoesie Tue 15-Nov-16 18:32:01

Mine are all showing fine for once - or seem to be. Have you actually posted on the threads? (As opposed to reading them only.)

whatsagoodusername Tue 15-Nov-16 18:40:53

My "threads I'm on" never picks up posts from the app.

iOS of some variety... Previous, older iOS as well.

I've definitely posted on it, it's been my lifesaver this past month!

I'm sure I've seen this problem raised before, but couldn't find a recent thread.

cozietoesie Tue 15-Nov-16 18:44:42

My iPad is behaving itself extremely well at the moment. It makes me suspicious as all get out considering what other people say. (I suspect it of thinking about a strategic trap! grin)

cozietoesie Tue 15-Nov-16 18:46:07

Have you tried 'Watching' the thread, ICan? See if it turns up in watch threads on the app?

cozietoesie Tue 15-Nov-16 18:46:26

watched

Not in Watching either sad

cozietoesie Tue 15-Nov-16 18:53:24

Ah. Let's hope Tech are watching.

Are you on an iPad or an iPhone?

Murphysgirl Wed 16-Nov-16 10:16:40

I've got the same problem. I'm using the app on an iPad.

bookbook Wed 16-Nov-16 13:44:08

I had a load go missing off TIO this week too. I had to search for them. I did wonder if they have changed it . I've had to put everything in TIW
on Macbook and chrome

Bumping to see if anyone from Tech is going to bother having a look!

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 21-Nov-16 09:44:23

Hey guys, thanks for raising this. Similar to cozie, I haven't seen any issues with watching and TIO, but I'll look a bit deeper and let you know if I find a way of fixing it.

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 21-Nov-16 10:54:03

ICan - just looked into your account, and tried to duplicate the problem but couldn't find any issues on TIO or TIW. Just to check, you know TIO only shows the most recent threads (depending on your settings)?

I'll keep looking into it, thanks for your patience!

cozietoesie Fri 25-Nov-16 13:30:17

Actually, TIO isn't showing all the recent threads. I don't think that the algorithm is quite so simple as the X most recent thread you've posted on?

cozietoesie Fri 25-Nov-16 13:30:40

Sorry - threads

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now