Mumsnet down for Virgin Media users?

(8 Posts)
SilverCompass Thu 10-Nov-16 10:49:34

I've seen a number of people complaining of getting a "server not found" message trying to reach Mumsnet this morning - including me (I had to switch off wifi and use 4G). It seems to be Virgin Media users and has gone on for an hour or so. Interestingly, VM users cannot get to Newsthump either (I just saw it on their FB page) - problems have come up with VM not connecting to certain sites before and it seems it is them again.

The Mumsnet Towers twitter account says everything is fine and no-one else has reported a problem, but I don't think that's right. Please could you look into it again?

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Thu 10-Nov-16 10:54:42

<Raises hand>

Blocked for me on VirginMedia

OdinsLoveChild Thu 10-Nov-16 10:57:29

Im on vm. I have access via my phone (virgin media wifi) but not on the desktop pc. It's really annoying as I struggle to see on my phone so do tend to use the main computer instead.

SilverCompass Thu 10-Nov-16 11:05:19

Hmmm it seems to be working for me now...

ItsAllGoingToBeFine Thu 10-Nov-16 11:07:04

Same here, I guess they fixed their routing problems.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 10-Nov-16 11:10:07

Hi all flowers

Really sorry about this. It's most strange.

We've flagged this to our tech team who are going to take a look now... <eyes tech>

Leatherboundanddown Thu 10-Nov-16 11:12:24

It is back on now but I couldn't get on between 9-11 ish

Lules Thu 10-Nov-16 11:18:37

Virgin media isn't working at all in my flat since yesterday and won't be fixed til tomorrow apparently so maybe they're having bigger problems too?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now