I haven't got any e-mail notifications today

(7 Posts)
PersianCatLady Wed 26-Oct-16 23:01:00

Despite commenting on a lot of threads today I haven't received a single e-mail notifications today.

Could someone please tell me how to re-instate them?

Thanks

FruVikingessOla Thu 27-Oct-16 07:41:47

You need to go into Customise. I don't know what device you're using, but on a laptop on the desktop version of MN, next to the word Talk up there ^^, there's a little circle with a downward facing arrow in it. Click in the circle and a small drop-down menu appears, click on Customise and if you scroll down a bit, you'll find the click box for email notifications.

Optimist1 Thu 27-Oct-16 09:16:29

I haven't had any notifications for over 24hrs. Very disconcerting! (On a laptop using Firefox). I checked my settings and everything looks as it should. Is this something to do with the colours problem, MNHQ ?

PersianCatLady Thu 27-Oct-16 10:32:47

Thanks so I went into that menu and it was already set to send notifications by e-mail but I unticked it and saved and then re-ticked it and saved, so I will see what happens from there.

PersianCatLady Thu 27-Oct-16 12:55:23

FruVikingessOla
It is working again now, thanks for your help.

Optimist1 Thu 27-Oct-16 14:29:25

I'm getting mine too. Thanks!

PersianCatLady Thu 27-Oct-16 15:06:56

I'm getting mine too. Thanks!
Excellent, I have also changed it so that all the threads open with 100 posts to a page which is much better as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now