Deletion messages when using the app - well lack of.

(5 Posts)
Rubberduck2 Sat 08-Oct-16 19:00:32

Can you PLEASE sort this out.

How many threads do you need to highlight this to you?

How hard IS IT to let mobile users know when the thread has been pulled.

You've had many good suggestions on how to overcome this yet you ignore them.

Most of the time you ignore the full thread as well.

Come on MNHQ - this is shite!!!

Rubberduck2 Mon 10-Oct-16 11:11:45

Sort of proved my point here haven't you? Why can't you just give an explanation as to why, despite repeated requests?

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Oct-16 14:04:15

Hey RubberDuck - thanks for the feedback, we've added it to the list of features we want to include.

Although it's understandably something that would make the app better, it is still quite a complicated feature to include, and it will take us at least three weeks to build.

Currently we have a number of other features that are requested more frequently - notably search (which we've just released).

Also, you posted on Saturday! We have weekends too... wink

Rubberduck2 Mon 10-Oct-16 18:14:21

Hi Tim.

Thanks for replying.

I get that it would take development time but the amount that people invest on threads that go puff with no idea why is immense. You only have to read the TAAT's that also go puff pretty swiftly. Your TAAT's would probably drop pretty dramatically too.

I appreciate its on your list, and I shall look forward to the day we receive it.

In regards to weekends - MNHQ is a 24 hour world wide website - you should have staff rocked up day and night!! I will try, however to moan during the week next time. grin

TimMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Oct-16 16:41:19

Thanks RubberDuck we appreciate your patience! If I remember, I'll let you know when we release it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now