Fairy baby

(10 Posts)
Impatientwino Tue 16-Aug-16 08:09:22

I've posted here for years and understand that you need advertising of course but...

I'm finding it so very difficult that every single thread has got that newborn baby in a super hero outfit at the bottom.

I had a stillborn baby a few months ago and mumsnet has been an enormous help to me but honestly, I'm finding it so difficult here at the moment and I cannot be the only one.

Does there were really really have to be a giant newborn baby at the bottom of every single thread? Couldn't it just been the banners??

Impatientwino Tue 16-Aug-16 08:11:51

I use the app if that's of any relevance

DesolateWaist Tue 16-Aug-16 08:51:17

So sorry for your loss.

If it helps I'm using the mobile site rather than the ap and I can't see it at all.

Impatientwino Tue 16-Aug-16 10:34:52

Ah brilliant thank you, will give the mobile site a go instead.

KittyKrap Tue 16-Aug-16 10:51:07

I'm on the mobile app and CAN see the Fairy baby. So sorry for your loss x

AnchorDownDeepBreath Tue 16-Aug-16 10:52:51

I'm on the app on iPhone and can't see the fairy baby. I also can't see it on the proper website, if that helps at all.

I'm so sorry for your loss x

crayfish Tue 16-Aug-16 10:54:35

I can see it on the app, it's annoying and I can totally understand why it's causing you pain just now. I'm so sorry for your loss.

IwannaSnorlax Tue 16-Aug-16 10:58:37

That would be hard to see given your loss - so sorry Op. Hopefully MNHQ will be able to advise / remove in some way.

Impatientwino Tue 16-Aug-16 11:09:42

Thanks ladies

I'm on the app on an iPhone and I can see it on every single thread but I've just tried the mumsnet mobile website and I can not see it - it's a mumsnet local ad with a teapot on instead

IwannaSnorlax Tue 16-Aug-16 11:23:57

I'm on the app on an iPhone & see it every time too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now