Poster's history of threads

(10 Posts)
hollyisalovelyname Wed 06-Jul-16 10:11:19

Prior to Hackergate you could look up threads by posters, including your own and ones you had done under a previous username, on the app.
Is that facility now gone?
If so, why?.
Thank you.

Hastalapasta Wed 06-Jul-16 10:18:24

It is still there, look under advanced search, just type in the user name and they pop up.

hollyisalovelyname Wed 06-Jul-16 10:26:50

Where is advanced search on the app please?

cozietoesie Wed 06-Jul-16 10:34:51

The app doesn't have it as far as I know. You'll need to open a browser and go into the main site in that way. (It may be on the mobile site - I just don't know because I hardly ever go in there.)

hollyisalovelyname Wed 06-Jul-16 10:50:24

Thank you

thecatfromjapan Wed 06-Jul-16 23:00:45

I've just looked up a poster's posting history. I was shown how many posts they had made but no more detail than that: a number.

I entered my own details and was shown the usual screen, with threads I'd posted on, etc.

I'm on my laptop, so not an app glitch.

Is there a reason for this?

MachiKoro Wed 06-Jul-16 23:06:46

thecat- there was a thread the other day about AS not working properly at the moment.

thecatfromjapan Wed 06-Jul-16 23:37:12

Thank you.

But why is it not working for some posters posting history and working fine for that of others?

MachiKoro Wed 06-Jul-16 23:44:29

No idea, HQ are looking into it. AS works fine for me, everything is coming up if I search. I think the thread was in sitestuff, but the poster with the issue was using same browser as me.
I do know in the past that when I've not re-started my machine for ages then my browser behaves oddly, doesn't load pages properly etc.

thecatfromjapan Wed 06-Jul-16 23:59:40

Thank you, MachiKoro. I've posted on the other thread. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now