How do I hide a board/ topic?

(7 Posts)
MyNewBearTotoro Wed 22-Jun-16 13:10:58

Can anybody help me to hide all of the threads from a board from Active Conversations? I wish to hide the EU Referendum board but can't work out how - have tried customise but it wasn't in there. I'm sure it's possible and probably not too complicated when you know how but I can't work it out.

I am viewing the site on my phone through Chrome (not through the app.)

Thanks to anyone who can help.

StickTheDMWhereTheSunDontShine Wed 22-Jun-16 13:19:44

I had to hunt for where Customise has been hidden this week, but found it on the "I'm on" page.

Scroll down to the botton of that page and there's a "manage topics" section. The referendom folder is in Other Stuff, so you'll need to scroll down a little to find it.

StickTheDMWhereTheSunDontShine Wed 22-Jun-16 13:20:11

shock at my typos!

MyNewBearTotoro Wed 22-Jun-16 13:56:25

Thanks for your instructions, but unfortunately I'm On has no manage topics option at the bottom of it for me.

I wonder if it's because I'm on the mobile site? I've found customise but it doesn't have the option to manage topics.

Is it just not possible to do this from my phone? I don't have access to a computer or tablet, only my mobile.

AliceInUnderpants Wed 22-Jun-16 19:59:17

Try this link in your browser www.mumsnet.com/Talk/topic-choice

StickTheDMWhereTheSunDontShine Wed 22-Jun-16 20:34:25

OK, on the mobile site, I have hidden threads listed at the bottom of that page, but not hidden topics.

StickTheDMWhereTheSunDontShine Wed 22-Jun-16 20:38:49

Looking at previous threads, it seems it can only be done on the desktop site - so you could switch your phone to that for a bit if you don't have access to an actual desk/laptop.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now