Talk not loading

(11 Posts)
Catzpyjamas Mon 20-Jun-16 16:19:56

It's back now obviously but was anyone else unable to load talk pages for the last 15 minutes?

EatShitDerek Mon 20-Jun-16 16:20:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PatMullins Mon 20-Jun-16 16:21:53

Yep

emotionsecho Mon 20-Jun-16 16:23:01

I kept getting a blank screen, pressed reload and yet another blank screen. Logged out, cleaned computer, reloaded website, went to log in and a blank screen, tried again and it seems okay.

Google Chrome, Windows 10, Desktop Site, Laptop.

Catzpyjamas Mon 20-Jun-16 16:25:01

I tried on Chrome on phone and on Silk Browser on Kindle.

Peridotisinvalid Mon 20-Jun-16 16:31:00

Same here. OP. The trouble is, when you put the URL of a Mumsnet forum into the search bar on www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ it ignores the 'talk' part and just tells you that Mumsnet is up, which is different. I assume that if all other sites are working it can't be my PC it must be something wrong on the site that will not load.

SealSong Mon 20-Jun-16 16:34:53

Same here. Chrome, windows 10, laptop.

ProfYaffle Mon 20-Jun-16 16:36:36

Same here. I've found that on Chrome if there's a problem it doesn't load and you just get a blank screen. If you try again on Edge the talk screen comes up with text saying "Sorry, we're having technical problems, back soon." Useful to tell if it's just you or there's an actual problem.

BorisIsBack Mon 20-Jun-16 16:38:42

Same here using mumsnet on mobile. Iphone. Safari.

Catzpyjamas Mon 20-Jun-16 16:39:07

I checked www.isitdownrightnow.com and it does the same - checks the main website but not any particular pages.

Catzpyjamas Mon 20-Jun-16 17:11:29

Now I'm getting no search results at all for a poster whose post I can see.
My Mumsnet is broken. Can I please put it in for repair?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now