using app trying to click on mumsnet settings

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

plasticboxesrock Thu 02-Jun-16 21:44:03

Every time I do this the app crashes. Have only had app installed a day!
On iPad.
Anyone?

Forsythja Thu 02-Jun-16 22:09:33

Does the same to me. I've made sure the app is updated and so it the iPad but as soon as I click on the settings the app crashes.

cozietoesie Thu 02-Jun-16 22:11:53

No. It has a few little quirks but that's not one of them for me. (I've had the odd crash but it works out to about two or three times a week if that.)

Have you checked that you have the latest iOS and have plenty capacity etc? (And have actually turned it off properly, recently.)

cozietoesie Thu 02-Jun-16 22:12:43

Ah.

cozietoesie Thu 02-Jun-16 22:20:09

Sorry both. I misunderstood what you were referring to. Yes - clicking the actual Mumsnet settings crashes it for me. Just throws me right out.

AmyGMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 05-Jun-16 14:35:55

Hi all

Thanks for flagging this issue and sorry to hear a few of you are having trouble. We've let Tech know about this problem - once they've got back to us we'll post again flowers

AmyGMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 06-Jun-16 10:06:28

Morning!

A quick post to say that Tech have found the issue here, and it should be fixed very soon.

Thanks for your patience! Have great weeks everyone grin

plasticboxesrock Tue 14-Jun-16 20:59:55

Still happening...

cozietoesie Wed 15-Jun-16 18:28:36

So it is.

plasticboxesrock Wed 29-Jun-16 17:41:38

Still not working. Finding MN very annoying to use, what with this, and the jumping about on desktop issue which is still ongoing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now