Flecking learn to code advert.

(12 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

G1raffe Thu 21-Apr-16 07:36:23

OK so that greiff whatever it was was bad enough but seriously... The coding advert is taking up HALF THE SCREEN on my mobile. When it's on (which seems most the time) I can't access the buttons at the top at all (new thread etc) or read most of the Thread on the page. It is huge. This isn't going to be workable.

I've not put advert -hiders on mumsnet before but Im going to try and work out how as mumsnet is not usable with this!

G1raffe Thu 21-Apr-16 07:37:09

Flecking? Grr for mobile typing. Flecking is what my predictive text does to fecking so it seems.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 21-Apr-16 13:30:58

Hi G1raffe - we don't suppose you have a screenshot of this one?

NewStickers Fri 22-Apr-16 10:29:32

I have the same problem. Maker something. Can't read mums eg at all and can't close the advert. It's a huge pop up that covers most of the screen

NewStickers Fri 22-Apr-16 10:31:03

Here is a screenshot

G1raffe Fri 22-Apr-16 11:22:48

That's it! Can't close it and can't access any buttons or read threads. I've not got it today though...

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 22-Apr-16 16:43:59

Hi NewStickers,

Thanks so much for posting that screenshot. Is this still popping up for you this afternoon? If so, can you let us know which mobile you're using and which browser - we'll flag this to our Ads team as soon as we've heard back.

In the meantime, if anyone else is seeing this ad, please shout!

Many thanks.

NewStickers Fri 22-Apr-16 21:08:42

Just logged back in and it has gone! Hooray! Will let you know if it comes back

G1raffe Fri 22-Apr-16 23:34:20

I haven't had it today.

NewStickers Sun 24-Apr-16 08:20:20

It's back ...

G1raffe Sun 24-Apr-16 09:20:54

I've got the maternity eternity leave one it's on the way a bit but nothing like the coding one!

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 24-Apr-16 14:03:45

Hi both - we've flagged this to our Ads team. Thanks for posting.

G1raffe - would you be able to post a screenshot of this new one?

Thanks again both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now