Just downloaded the new Talk app

(4 Posts)
Thisismyfirsttime Thu 17-Mar-16 21:34:45

Nooooo! I was a bit late to the party and have just downloaded it.
The colours of the usernames have changed! OP used to be purple and repliers background colour grey and mine pink! It's different now, OP is blue, replies purple (it's frazzling my brain) and I haven't posted yet.
Why did you change it? Why did you change it in such a confusing way? I'm miserable now, I was looking forward to another evening of stress free MNing and it's ruined! winewinewine

JessicaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 19-Mar-16 15:28:15

Hello there, the version you're describing hasn't been released yet though we do intend to soon. We've been testing changing the highlight colours with our app volunteers group - could you have downloaded the 'Testflight' version?

We've been testing to make sure that people wouldn't be confused and to make sure people could pick out the OP / MNHQ posts easily which most people were happy with. Very sorry we've managed to confuse you though!

Part of our motivation for changing was because everything was all a bit grey and that didn't feel very Mumsnet to folk, this change is designed to bring everything back to a more Mumsnet style.

Thisismyfirsttime Sat 19-Mar-16 21:41:59

I should have said I'd downloaded it because I was prompted to by testflight, sorry.
And since you didn't immediately pile in with apologies for changing the format whilst begging me to stay as I'd hoped a little bit I just got on with it and I'm now (more or less) used to it.
Where do I give feedback on the app though? I got an email once at first but I don't think I've been asked again!

JessicaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 22-Mar-16 09:36:03

Hello, apologies for the delay we've sent you an email with a link to the survey now.
Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now