All threads I've posted on/started recently have added themselves to my watched list!

(8 Posts)
SexLubeAndAFishSlice Mon 14-Mar-16 18:56:07

Why is this!?! It's every single thread from December! Very annoying indeed, now I have to go through and delete them all, one by one because I can't do them in bulk angry

BackforGood Mon 14-Mar-16 19:35:32

It IS extremely annoying.
There was quite a hoo-ha about this a few weeks ago.
It's completely clogged up my 'I'm watching' threads, which, as you say, you can't delete without doing it one by one angry, but, more annoyingly, it means that it has 'bumped off' several threads that I did want to keep for various reasons, that are no gone, while 240+ odd threads I have no reason to want to keep, are clogging up the list.

SexLubeAndAFishSlice Mon 14-Mar-16 20:31:53

Now I know they're there, it's really going to bug me angry what did HQ say about it?

Perfectlypurple Mon 14-Mar-16 20:35:13

Just untick the boxes on the customise page.

BloodyDogHairs Mon 14-Mar-16 20:36:06

I had this too, you need to change your setting's. It was a total PITA deleting the post's one by on.

SexLubeAndAFishSlice Mon 14-Mar-16 20:39:45

Thanks Purple. I've done that. Now I have to go through my watch list and delete them all painstakingly one by one angry

BackforGood Mon 14-Mar-16 22:41:08

Would have been helpful if they'd told us in advance they were going to change it though, and then we could have unticked the appropriate boxes and not lost the threads we actually wanted to keep.

Seems somewhat late to say how you can 'put hings right' ^afterwards.

Thanks though Perfectly Purple for the directions.

SexLubeAndAFishSlice Tue 15-Mar-16 15:21:29

It would have been very helpful indeed angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now