Product test question

(7 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Snoopadoop Sat 12-Mar-16 09:46:23

Hi HQ, I have just received a parcel through the door and was baffled to see it is bin bags. And then I suddenly remembered I may have signed up for a product test. I wasn't notified that I had been accepted on it there's no paper work in the bag just the bin bags. How will I know when and where to give feedback? I've never done a product test before.
Thanks.

MumOnTheRunCatchingUp Sat 12-Mar-16 09:54:08

I'm wondering if I've been selected also then? No email but a mystery package gone back to the depot awaiting collection/redelivery

HemanOrSheRa Sat 12-Mar-16 09:58:12

Snoop you might get an email telling you what you need to do. Otherwise there will be a 'stickied' Mumsnet thread at the top of active threads for you to click on. They usually post all the info about what they want you to do and feedback on there

Snoopadoop Sat 12-Mar-16 15:47:15

Thanks. I will keep an eye out for the stickied thread.

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 12-Mar-16 17:22:27

Hi Snoopadoop,

Thanks for asking. We'll have a word with our Product Test folk to see what's going on here.

Watch this space. smile

watfordmummy Sat 12-Mar-16 18:37:23

Hi mine arrived this morning too, so will be looking for feedback thread. smile

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 13-Mar-16 18:33:57

hi - ZaneMumsnet is working on this one and he did email all testers on 2 March - could you have a look in your spam folders please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now