hide topic

(11 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

coughingbean Sat 20-Feb-16 18:29:03

Hello, can anyone tell me how to hide an entire topic please? If that's even possible!

Sparklingbrook Sat 20-Feb-16 18:32:33

Click on 'Customise' scroll right to the bottom and click where it says 'go here'. Then you get to swap Topics from Unhidden to Hidden.

coughingbean Sat 20-Feb-16 18:37:15

Cheers, was trying to do it on the app.
Now I have to remember my password for the real site!

Sparklingbrook Sat 20-Feb-16 18:38:48

Ooh sorry, never even thought about being on a phone. I always do tinkering about on the laptop. grin

coughingbean Sat 20-Feb-16 18:43:20

Waaah, I can't find customise!
blush
Where might it be? Pretty please grin

Sparklingbrook Sat 20-Feb-16 18:44:52

Ooh you need a phone person. grin Or MNHQ.

coughingbean Sat 20-Feb-16 18:47:13

Possibly!
Thanks anyway grin

Sparklingbrook Sat 20-Feb-16 18:48:08

I have reported this to them so hopefully they will come onto the thread and explain.

coughingbean Sat 20-Feb-16 19:35:24

Thanks, again!

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 20-Feb-16 21:48:36

Hi coughingbean,

So sorry for the delay.

I don't have an iPhone (boo) so don't have the app (again, boo) so I can't check this out for you personally tonight, I'm afraid.

However, there's a handy App Faqs link [[http://www.mumsnet.com/apps/content/talk/app-faqs here] which tells you exactly what you can and can't do on the app.

I can't see anything in that document that mentions hiding a topic, but it does tell you how to change the colour scheme! wink

It might be best to hop on to the desktop site if you can, make the changes you need and then re-open the app.

coughingbean Sun 21-Feb-16 16:28:03

Cheers dawn grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now