Second pictures not working on app

(11 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

cozietoesie Tue 16-Feb-16 12:48:01

I don't know whether this has been mentioned but for three or four days, it's not been possible to open second pictures on the app. (It may be more than that ie 'anything more than one' and I seem to recall someone saying last night that they were having difficulty actually loading a second picture.)

It's a pity because pictures are one of the real success stories of the app - for me at any rate.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 16-Feb-16 13:19:42

Hi cozie - just to clarify, do you mean opening the second (or further) pictures that have been uploaded onto a thread? Is this happening on all posts, on opening posts, or just on one particular post/thread? Thank you for flagging.

cozietoesie Tue 16-Feb-16 13:31:14

Yes, Becca. That's what I meant. I'm afraid that I haven't been logging the details but I have one recent post in mind where it's happened again. I'll see if I can screenshot it for you.

cozietoesie Tue 16-Feb-16 13:37:27

Ah. It seems to have sorted itself just as I took the screenshot. Posting on Site Stuff is like calling the car repair people sometimes - 'Misbehave? Me??' grin

(I'm assuming it wasn't my iPad - but it's also a possibility that taking the screenshot 'freed' something. Interesting thought there.)

DawnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 16-Feb-16 14:49:27

We're just glad not to have to contact the Tech team, again. wink

Do let us know if this problem crops up again though and we'll get them on the case.

cozietoesie Tue 16-Feb-16 15:21:16

Thanks, Dawn. Will do.

smile

cozietoesie Fri 19-Feb-16 18:32:50

Yes - the problem still appears to be there. You frequently can't open the second picture unless you 'do something' first with the thread. Then the picture seems to shudder almost imperceptibly and can be opened. It's not a critical error but something that Tech might usefully take a look at if they're twiddling their thumbs one afternoon. ('Huh!' says Tech bleakly in the background. grin)

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 20-Feb-16 11:58:28

Hi again CozieToesie. Oh don't worry - Tech are just here for the biscuits, they've not got much on <dodges flying stapler>. Is there any chance you could do a screenshot for us? It should make it easier for them to work out what's going on. Or just a link to the thread concerned? Thanks!

cozietoesie Sat 20-Feb-16 12:34:13

I'll do a screenshot next time it happens. It's just a minor app issue though because I know what to do now to fix it. (It's possible it's my iPad having an issue of course.)

Thanks. smile

cozietoesie Sun 21-Feb-16 09:22:45

Here's one from this morning. (Currently the first thread on the Litter Tray.)

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 21-Feb-16 17:32:39

Ah fab, thanks so much cozie. We'll take a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now