Dodgy advert?

(5 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Snoopadoop Thu 28-Jan-16 07:33:15

I have an advert I think might be dodgy, I'm not clicking on it to find out though!

I know these are supposed to be related to search history but I can I can't imagine what could have prompted this?

mrssmith79 Thu 28-Jan-16 07:35:05

It's a WWE wrestling ad - nothing sinister afaik, do you have a dc who might use your phone to look at wrestling stuff?

Snoopadoop Thu 28-Jan-16 07:38:01

Oh okay. I'm on my phone so it's not the easiest advert to see. A woman and a click here for pics and videos rang alarm bells to me. So why on earth am I being targeted for wrestling? I've never watched wrestling in my life. No one else uses my phone. All my other adverts are John Lewis, Sew and So, M&S, things I've searched and looked at in the past. smile. Weird!

mrssmith79 Thu 28-Jan-16 07:45:41

It's odd, I'm not sure how they generate the ad's but I've just read a thread about someone's ds breaking some Windows in a playhouse...lo and behold the ad at the top of this thread (for me) is now for Jeld Wen Timber Windows confused. Bizarre.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 28-Jan-16 12:16:48

Hi Snoopadoop - thanks for posting about this one. We'll send over to our Ads team to take a look.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now