Where is classic?

(6 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

Indantherene Tue 17-Nov-15 19:03:03

The display on my mobile went weird so I pressed some buttons and I've changed from Classic to something horrible!

Now I can't find any way of changing back. I just can't read this mess of a page. Where is the button to put it back?

LittleBearPad Tue 17-Nov-15 23:26:10

Have you gone onto the mobile site. If so right at the bottom hit 'desktop' and you should be back

Indantherene Wed 18-Nov-15 16:05:48

No. I'd managed to switch to desktop on the mobile which is now back to normal but I was offered some buttons to change from Classic to New. Having pressed New, the desktop changed, the options have now gone and I hate it! Active convos is so cluttered.

LittleBearPad Wed 18-Nov-15 18:05:05

Yes I think it's a one way switch iyswim. Once you give up classic you can't get it back.

The iOS app really isn't bad now. I much prefer it though you can't pm. But then I don't mind the mobile version either!

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 19-Nov-15 13:02:55

Hi Indantherene - as LittleBearPad has said, the change from Classic to New is permanent and can't be switched back.

Indantherene Thu 19-Nov-15 13:23:20

How frustrating. Perhaps when you click on New it needs to come up with a big warning that it can't be undone.

This New view is ghastly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now