Unable to connect on iphone app - bad gateway 502 online ?

(10 Posts)

MNHQ have commented on this thread.

TipseyKisses Sun 05-Jul-15 09:39:42

I have no idea if this will actually post but after many issues with the app recently this morning I can see nothing except error messages .

Anyone else ?

usualsuspect333 Sun 05-Jul-15 09:43:54

Think the site is a bit broke.

TheBreeze Sun 05-Jul-15 09:47:17

I had that about 10 mins ago on a laptop (Safari)

meglet Sun 05-Jul-15 09:48:15

it's playing up on my Samsung android too.

cozietoesie Sun 05-Jul-15 09:48:33

The site does indeed look (more than) a bit broke.

AliceDoesntLiveHereAnymore Sun 05-Jul-15 09:53:08

I'm on a laptop and I've been getting the bad gateway message a lot today.

TipseyKisses Sun 05-Jul-15 10:01:18

It's back for now at least!

I've had trouble everyday recently , the longer threads either buffer half way through or repeat the first part of the tread over and over .

Argghhh !!

cozietoesie Sun 05-Jul-15 10:05:59

Never mind, Tipsey - maybe they'll be able to buy some new servers in the summer sales. smile

IonaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 05-Jul-15 15:58:30

Hi folks! Yes, sorry about this. It did go a bit wonky this morning for no apparent reason. Seems to all be back in working order now but if anyone is still having issues do let us know and we'll ask Tech to take a look.

cozietoesie Mon 06-Jul-15 22:56:27

It's not just the bad gateway, Iona - the site is painfully slow at times in general. For example, I tend to type at a rate of knots - so may notice this more - but today it's frequently been very difficult to type in the posting box - you can practically go and make a cup of tea by the time the buffering plays out. There have been a number of instances this evening where I've simply given up and gone away because I became so frustrated at the slow speed of use. (It's improved at this precise moment - hence this post - but 5 minutes ago, I left another board as a bad job.)

All other websites are fine, as is my internet connection and device.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now