PM's

(6 Posts)
IwishIwasmoreorganised Thu 10-Jul-14 13:58:47

I've just joined the panini World Cup sticker thread and my inbox is red hot!

It would be really handy if PM's could be displayed like text messages on iPhones are - so you can look back and see the previous messages. Would this be possible?

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 10-Jul-14 18:15:08

Hullo IwishIwasmoreorganised

Sorry if we've got the wrong end of the stick here - but you can see previous messages in your PM inbox, can't you? Granted it's not quite as pretty an iPhone smile

IwishIwasmoreorganised Thu 10-Jul-14 18:46:49

You can see them, but not all at once - at least I can't! I can see the message that has been sent, and I can reply to that but I have to go back to the inbox to see previous messages and select them and read them one at a time.

Which settings should I be on?

JennyOnTheBlocks Thu 10-Jul-14 18:50:10

I know what you mean, so you can follow a conversation on one page rather than one message at a time.

I'm sure this was 'being looked at' ages ago, it's really difficult to follow a messages when each one comes in like a fresh start

IwishIwasmoreorganised Thu 10-Jul-14 20:08:43

That's what I mean - like seeing a conversation unravelling for each different poster.

AmyMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 11-Jul-14 16:17:20

Ah right, we get you now. It's an interesting idea, we'll have a think about whether it can be done.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now