There is a circle on my MN

(12 Posts)

Has anyone else got one ?
It's about halfway done the page, but on every page, so active convos and on threads etc.
I have been on other websites and it's not there, it looks like a little a little whirly circle, the sort that tells you something technical is happening eg: page loading or something like that.
I am on my iPad if that makes any difference.
Is it just me ?

Well it's gone now, confused

FruVikingessOla Thu 03-Jul-14 17:33:22

Are you sure it's not just the normal little whirly circle?

Or can you take a screenshot of it and post the image of screenshot on the thread?

No it was definitely not the usual whirly circle grin although I can see why you would think that, my op wasn't very clear.
It was a frozen whirly circle, but over the actual text in active convos, when I clicked on a thread it was frozen in the same spot on each thread I went in to.
It's gone now so can't do a screen shot.

FruVikingessOla Thu 03-Jul-14 17:38:48

grin

FruVikingessOla Thu 03-Jul-14 17:41:57

Sorry - X-posted!

SanityClause Thu 03-Jul-14 17:44:52

Actually, yes!

I have a great big rainbow coloured whirly circle on the page!

grin just me then < rubs eyes > < Hides gin>

FruVikingessOla Thu 03-Jul-14 17:52:13

The Spinning Beach Ball of Death www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_6SfMZxoLc!!!

Thankfully no, not the SBBOD. More like the wee little whirly ball of confusion. I love the YouTube video though. grin

amyMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 04-Jul-14 17:27:31

Oh is it still there whirling away? If you can catch it in a screenshot we'll see if we can work out what's going on.

No it's gone Amy, I am starting to wonder if I imagined it.
It was strange because it wasn't actually whirling, it was just frozen on my screen, I thought I had broken my screen at first.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now