Review of the Month competition: win a cottage break in Northumberland

(5 Posts)
RachelCMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 03-Jun-14 17:58:03

For June's Review of the Month competition, we're giving you the chance to win a stay in a luxury farm cottage on the Northumberland coast worth up to £710.

All you have to do to enter is post a self-catering travel review then tell us your name and address here. You can add a review to a current listing, or post something new. We'll choose the one we think is most useful, and hey presto, we have a winner.

Bon chance!

LoveBeingInTheSun Tue 17-Jun-14 06:30:28

Trying to add one now and it's really not suited to being used on the mobile version. I'm can't complete it as it's asking me to confirm about the pictures I haven't even added and takes me to an undefined page

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 18-Jun-14 15:53:23

Oh dear, sorry it's frustrating/impossible. We'll see if we can come back with something useful that will help you get it done.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 18-Jun-14 16:04:57

Right, here's RachelC's explanation from last month:

We are aware some of you had issues last month posting reviews on mobile to enter - Tech have discovered this is an error with the way checkboxes are showing up. If you're asked to confirm something and can't see a checkbox, tap on the text and a blue square will appear - this is how you check the box, but Tech are going to amend this so that it appears like a regular checkbox.

Hope that helps - do let us know if not!

LoveBeingInTheSun Wed 18-Jun-14 20:14:22

Yep managed that but then it's on about photos and can't seem to find the magic place to press

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now