Posting/viewing photos on iPhone app?

(2 Posts)
SylvanMuldoon Mon 10-Mar-14 10:04:54

Are there any plans to implement this on the iPhone app? I have some pics I could do with posting but they are on my phone and it's a massive faff going into the main site. Also I feel left out as I can't see the pics on threads with pics! confused

KateSMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Mar-14 15:17:40

Hi SylvanMuldoon

Our lovely JustineMumsnet posted about this recently, so we're going to copy and post a bit of what she said:

"It's been a bit of a development lesson for us, really - we outsourced the development thinking it would be most cost effective and now we're stuck with a huge bill every time we want to make the smallest change to keep it up to date with the site. Consequently we've decided to do two things:
1. develop an ad-free native talk app for Mumsnet in-house and charge a subscription for it
2. develop a really fabulous Talk mobile site with some app-like functionality that contains ads but free to use.

We want to release these things together so that there's an excellent, viable, free version available at the same time as the subscription, ad-free version."

You can read her full post here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now