Webchat with Green Party leader Natalie Bennett, TODAY at 1pm x

Login button not working on desktop

(7 Posts)
crescentmoon Thu 06-Mar-14 11:01:38

Hello, I've searched on chat and AIBU to see if anyone else has this? I'm able to login on the iPad but not using my computer. The links aren't active at the bottom of the page but the iPad lets me use the link in the top right corner to sign in. But when I tried on the desktop PC I put in NN and password then press enter and nothing happens. Is it just me?

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 06-Mar-14 11:13:32

Hmm, sorry to hear this. We did fiddle with the log-in procedure yesterday (to add the ability to sign in using Facebook and Google accounts) but haven't yet heard of anyone having any problems.

Anyone else having difficulty?

crescentmoon Thu 06-Mar-14 12:08:13

iv just found I can login now using internet explorer on the desktop and safari on the ipad but not google chrome. im glad now as I really prefer using the PC but hope I can post from chrome soon!

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 06-Mar-14 12:17:45

Thanks crescent. I'm logged in using Chrome myself so I don't think it's a global problem - anyone else having trouble using Chrome?

Not just me then...I had to login from Firefox: the login screen on Chrome doesn't show any of the login options at all. It's the latest version, running in desktop mode on Windows 8 ( I know, I know, I'm getting round to upgrading). I may have done something to the Chrome settings, so will report back if I find anything local.

Ah. Just disabled AdBlock Plus, and all the login buttons reappeared.....problem solved.

crescentmoon Mon 10-Mar-14 20:37:08

oh thanks tooOrangey,after reading your posts i disabled adblock plus on Chrome too and now the login buttons have appeared. brilliant as i really wasnt enjoying IE!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now