Can I Edit Threads I've Started? If so how?!!

(13 Posts)
wholesomemum Thu 09-Jan-14 09:26:21

I have only just joined and I think haven't started my first threads in an effective way. Is there a way I can edit and repost?

LiberalLibertine Thu 09-Jan-14 09:28:01

MNHQ will help if its offensive/ will out you, otherwise no, don't worry about it though.

LiberalLibertine Thu 09-Jan-14 09:28:31

Which thread? grin

lougle Thu 09-Jan-14 09:45:00

Welcome smile

No, you can't, is the short answer.

You can post another thread with a more fitting title, and then ignore the first one you started, but that's about it.

wholesomemum Thu 09-Jan-14 19:04:36

Ha... thanks for the welcomes, mums!! I was the person trying to find out more about Halifax including the Prep School there The Gleddings/ the top Grammar there Crossley Heath and generally about the area. No one has replied but I didn't do the obvious thing and open the thread with a question... so might just put them up again. Only thing is... I'm wondering whether there are quite as many mums in the North posting on there. I'm moving back there after time away in the South. Am am wrong in thinking that I might not get as many answers about Yorkshire on here?! Also... any more tips before I get it wrong?!! Haha...

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LiberalLibertine Thu 09-Jan-14 19:16:32

There's loads of northerners on here, and use naice schools ;)

Yes to bumping so it stays on the first page.

Good luck with the move

wholesomemum Fri 10-Jan-14 09:15:25

What is bumping?!!!!

wholesomemum Fri 10-Jan-14 09:16:25

Thanks for the well-wishes. It's funny how often folks move back to their roots to raise kids, huh?

Bumping is posting on a thread so it stays in Active Conversations.

wholesomemum Fri 10-Jan-14 13:44:32

ahhhhh thanks! Now I understand why I keep seeing the word bump!! This site is this whole new, wonderful, miraculous subculture!!! I love it!!!!

Soon you'll be fully assimilated and then there's no hope for you grin

wholesomemum Fri 10-Jan-14 13:52:52

haha

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now