Mumsnet merchandise - your input needed please

(596 Posts)
JustineMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 15-Nov-13 12:02:43

Hi all

After years of being asked to come up with MN merchandise and (aside from some incredibly tight t-shirts with virtual mother on them way back in the early-2000s) pretty much sticking our collective fingers in our ears, we've finally found someone who can help us produce and sell a qualiteee online range - hopefully available in time for Christmas. And we're looking for your input.

We reckon a range of T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies and mugs with Mumsnet in-jokes/ popular phrases - which is what folks have mentioned in the past - but is there anything else we've collectively missed? And what do you want on them? A T-shirt telling all and sundry to LTB? A mug asking whether YABU? A hoody announcing that it' really best to RTFT?

Ideas very much welcome please grin

IslaValargeone Wed 04-Dec-13 19:09:03

What's ODFOD?

TheDoctrineOfSanta Wed 04-Dec-13 19:22:43

It means oh do fuck off dear

IslaValargeone Wed 04-Dec-13 19:40:33

Ah thank you.

You can have ODFOD on a t shirt but you can't put it in a thread. confused

Two very good points, Sparkling!

fgrin

Insult in public=good
Insult on MN=bad

grin

nickelbabe Wed 04-Dec-13 21:03:26

true tbey're a bit pricy but it's because they're POD, which means that they basically make it to your order, rather than having lots in a warehouse ready to go.

i've given dh the link wink

What are you hoping for nickel? smile

nickelbabe Wed 04-Dec-13 21:23:28

pfb kids' tshirt for dd and a yabu/yanbu mug.

i've told dh he's allowed to choose something too.

smile I still can't decide what to get.

crazynanna Wed 04-Dec-13 21:43:41

Can I add something? So late to the party and all

I propose....

The Perimenopause is a Bastard

ISawStrattersKissingSantaClaus Wed 04-Dec-13 23:17:37

Amen to that one fsad

JulesJules Thu 05-Dec-13 06:12:32

I want a mug with the picture of the woolly nest of vipers on it because that encapsulates MN for me.

Pretty please

nickelbabe Thu 05-Dec-13 17:35:36

yyyyyyyyyy me too!

Inthequietcoach Thu 05-Dec-13 18:57:27

Am late to this, and maybe someone has said it already, but just seen the merchandise. It needs something which says FOTTFSOF on one side, and on the other ATFOSM

Yes, I am having a good day.

Inthequietcoach Thu 05-Dec-13 19:01:06

Aimed at ex-husbands of course, not other posters, for those of us who have LTB.

RubyRR Tue 10-Dec-13 21:30:17

Just had a thought for a 'spirited' t shirt in children's sizes, or a g&t logo, could be gifted and talented or gin and tonic, I'm thinking more small emblem style on clothing rather than full feature, could be a whole mumsnet branding for children's wear.

RubyRR Tue 10-Dec-13 21:38:07

I think I may have meant highly spirited

TheNightIsDark Tue 17-Dec-13 00:49:32

Could you make child size mugs with "make mine a fruit shoot" on?

RemoteControlGeekToyOfTheYear Tue 17-Dec-13 04:41:19

Just popping by to say thank you, I received my order on Saturday and it's fab! A fellow mner was very envy when I made her a coffee in my 'naice coffee' mug whilst sporting my [ wine ] t-shirt fgrin The car stickers also look great, unfortunately I tidied up a little too efficiently and now need to remember where I put them fconfused

StuartMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 17-Dec-13 11:36:42

That's good to hear RemoteControlGeekToyOfTheYear

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now