Some posts not showing on the mobile site

(9 Posts)
YoniMatopoeia Wed 16-Oct-13 17:24:41

Hi,

I have viewed this thread on both the desktop and mobile site. On the mobile site the first couple of posts (after the OP) are missing.

Am am worried now that I am missing some (undoubtedly witty and erudite) posts elsewhere, but have no idea that I am because I usually view threads on one or the other, not both.

Can one of your lovely tech people look into it?

YoniMatopoeia Thu 17-Oct-13 09:04:12

Cough

@ @ @

Tumbleweed

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 17-Oct-13 10:29:22

Hello - sorry, there was a glitch on Guest Blogs thread that was obscuring latest posts for some people. We think we've fixed it now - would you mind checking?

EeyoreIsh Thu 17-Oct-13 10:42:13

I've had this problem recently on the Android app. It will miss a whole chunk of posts out. I can't say I've noticed it in the last few days though.

YoniMatopoeia Thu 17-Oct-13 12:31:52

The first post I can see on the mobile is Wed 16-Oct -13 12:21:49 CoteDAzur. I can't remember if that is the first one or not (not near a computer atm)

There is also a big while space under the blog post.

YoniMatopoeia Fri 18-Oct-13 19:55:57

Now on this one I know there are 4 comments but I can't see any of them on the mobile site

The problem is deffo not fixed

YoniMatopoeia Mon 21-Oct-13 09:15:04

Bump

YoniMatopoeia Wed 23-Oct-13 13:49:05

And this one
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/guest_blogs/1890094-Im-a-Muslim-but-I-wont-wear-the-niqab

It tells me there are 4 posts, but I can only see the OP.

MarthasHarbour Sat 26-Oct-13 15:57:08

I have had this problem for weeks now. it happened yesterday. I now avoid reading large threads on my phone as it misses out huge chunks of relevant posts.

I have the Android app and am thinking of going back to desktop

another problem I have s that the active convos always displays a huge list of the MN sponsored threads and guest blogs etc as far back as August.

Another thing. when a large thread or active convo list refreshes losr my place as it bounces back a few pages.

sorry for the list but all very frustrating smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now