Whatcha done this time?

(6 Posts)

So, the mobile site looks different, the start new thread is now normal size (I did moan about it being really tiny you ignored me ) customise is still huge, I can live with that, don't go there very often wink but my pm's are stupidly small now, they have gone from huge to reeeeeeeeeeally tiny. The text is hardly big enough to see on my phone screen and the reply box is small to, I love my pm's sad.

Tis Friday now, suppose you will abandon us with woefully small pm's for the weekend sad

TheOnlyOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 12-Oct-13 00:00:21

EverythingIsTicketyBoo

Tis Friday now, suppose you will abandon us with woefully small pm's for the weekend sad

Erk. Possibly but we will see what we can do.
And sorry about that in the meantime.

Ooh, a reply on Friday from a possibly half cut MNHQr grin thank you, I thought you would be patrolling the bum sex and drunk threads checking for hairy hands grin. But could I just say, the pm's are so small borrower would struggle to see them so any help would be appreciated wink

TheOnlyOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 12-Oct-13 15:21:58

EverythingIsTicketyBoo

Ooh, a reply on Friday from a possibly half cut MNHQr grin thank you, I thought you would be patrolling the bum sex and drunk threads checking for hairy hands grin. But could I just say, the pm's are so small borrower would struggle to see them so any help would be appreciated wink

Am upduffed so DEF not half cut.
We will see what we can do but make no promises sorry

Ooh congratulations smile are you the one having twins? brewcake and feet up for you smile

TheOnlyOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 12-Oct-13 17:48:02

Yes that is me.
thanks
<plumps footstool cushion>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now