My topics on iPhone app.

(9 Posts)
hghkjh Sun 11-Aug-13 22:07:34

Can I remove a topic from the 'my topics' bit on the iPhone app? How do I do it please?

Oh, and can I also unwatch threads?

Thanks

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Aug-13 10:16:42

hghkjh

Can I remove a topic from the 'my topics' bit on the iPhone app? How do I do it please?

Oh, and can I also unwatch threads?

Thanks

I don't believe you can remove a topic from 'My Topics' on the app, or unwatch threads. But I will check for you.

hghkjh Mon 12-Aug-13 15:06:46

Can I do it from the desk top site then? I can't seem to find a 'my topics' bit on there.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Aug-13 15:29:29

hghkjh

Can I do it from the desk top site then? I can't seem to find a 'my topics' bit on there.

I'm afraid not. The My Topics function is only available on the app. Sorry.

hghkjh Mon 12-Aug-13 16:16:56

That's a bit weird if you can't remove topics on the app then. I had pregnancy and baby names on my topics but I've had my baby and he's got a name now so I want to take them off.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Aug-13 16:20:47

It is weird. You are quite right. And it joins the ever-growing list of "weird things on the app" that we hope to fix soon.

hghkjh Mon 12-Aug-13 17:27:59

Ok, thanks. I suppose in the grand scheme of things having those topics stuck there is something I can live with, I suppose grin

littlemisswine Sat 15-Mar-14 15:39:15

Is there a way to remove them yet?

CountessOfRule Sat 15-Mar-14 16:49:36

I don't think so. If you read Justine's messages elsewhere, MNHQ misjudged what the app would need when they had it built, and improvements/additions are very expensive. So they're starting again and unveiling shiny new mobile site and paid-for app soon. Watch this space and all that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now