Mumsnet, your app is crap

(105 Posts)
dianettey Tue 18-Jun-13 19:32:17

It doesn't display the £ symbol. Instead I get &pounds78. It doesn't make for a pleasant reading experience.

Furthermore, the hmm emoticon, which in its original form is a thing of beauty, just looks a bit sad. The blush emoticon just looks a bit shocked, the sad is just a bit tired, the biscuit looks like a tyre, andwine is no longer wine but a frigging cocktail glass.

You can't click through to the topic when reading a thread, the active convos go on forever and I hate the advert at the bottom making the amount of reading space available even tinier.

CelticPromise Fri 02-Aug-13 07:49:22

Thanks madamy that's an improvement smile

obviouslyneedsupernanny Fri 02-Aug-13 09:40:06

biscuit What is this?? I have wondered for ages

StormyBrid Fri 02-Aug-13 09:51:15

Thanks madamy - 40 stickies now reduced to 5!

Branleuse Fri 02-Aug-13 09:56:28

im not keen on always having to flip the thread because tge default is newest post first, so it reads backwards.
also the 50+ sticky threads to scroll through to get to ones you might be interested in

NetworkGuy Sun 04-Aug-13 20:12:21

obviouslyneedsu... it's meant to be a biscuit. I guess it is in place of a possibly 'offensive' comment, but is described as 'no comment'

Unless you're questioning what an 'App' is ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now