What happened to Talk Round Up?

(5 Posts)
FairPhyllis Sat 15-Jun-13 15:25:50

I suddenly remembered that Talk Round Up is a Thing I Really Like. So I should make an effort to read it more often - I even managed to miss it when I was in it, for heaven's sake.

But where is it?! There is an archive which stopped in January. It tantalisingly features on the Newsletters page, but the link is to the 25 January round up.

Then I tried to get clever about where it might be located and was presented with a page showing a half-nibbled Bourbon.

Is it no more? sad

FruOla Sat 15-Jun-13 18:32:50

Go into your 'My Mumsnet' and you can get it emailed to you.

That's a very good question!

FWIW the following links may work for the last few weeks' Round Ups:

24 May
31 May
7 June
14 June

Or I might be wrong and they only work for me.

FairPhyllis Sat 15-Jun-13 22:09:19

I think those only work for you, Tolliver. So Talk Round Up lives! I have subscribed to it, but are there plans to put it on the site and update the archive, MN? If not you should probably get rid of the link to Round Up on the Newsletter page, because it looks as if it should be current, but takes you to a January round up.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Jun-13 20:36:31

FairPhyllis

I think those only work for you, Tolliver. So Talk Round Up lives! I have subscribed to it, but are there plans to put it on the site and update the archive, MN? If not you should probably get rid of the link to Round Up on the Newsletter page, because it looks as if it should be current, but takes you to a January round up.

Hello. We haven't taken the link off because we live in hope that, any day now, we'll be able to publish Talk Round up to the site like we did before.

Saying that, if the last roundup published is January, we may have to do something temporary before it gets even more embarrassing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now