Its all gone rather weird.....

(9 Posts)
HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Jun-13 19:20:55

Oh good!

Whojamaflip Fri 14-Jun-13 18:37:07

ooh its all better grin Thank you for whatever you did!

thanks

Whojamaflip Fri 14-Jun-13 18:25:10

Oh and active convos have now stuck and won't change if you refresh the page - last new message was at 18.03

5madthings Fri 14-Jun-13 17:59:26

I had this earlier and my PM's are being funny, normally when you click ck 'send' the screen then says 'message sent' mine isn't doing anything, its like I haven't pressed send but then when I check my sent messages it is shoeing as sent...

Whojamaflip Fri 14-Jun-13 17:57:09

I've checked both and they were both strange - android has now caught up with itself but pc is still running about half an hour behind - most confused

Pity it wasn't 12 hours into the future, then I might have found the numbers for the Euromillions tonight! grin

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Jun-13 17:56:47

Really? How are you both viewing MN?

On a phone? On a computer? What?

AnyFucker Fri 14-Jun-13 17:55:43

Weird stuff is happening to me too

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 14-Jun-13 16:33:26

Oh lordy. I think you may have slipped off the space-time continuum.

Are you on a phone or a computer?

Whojamaflip Fri 14-Jun-13 15:23:04

Either MN has disappeared down a deep dark hole or I am the only person left in the world using mn! confused

My active convos (both on pc and tablet) were last updated at 9 this morning and apparently no-one has posted in chat since yesterday!

I have checked my clocks and they are fine and its not even as if mn is a day behind cos none of the times match either.

Please come back to real-time or have you all run away <<paranoid>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now