How many times do MNHQ ban posters before they get the message?

(15 Posts)
JulieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Jun-13 22:23:10

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots

I don't have a spam box, and I've not had any emails. PM maybe?

wink

If you don't have a spam box where do you keep your formed "meat" products?

Mintyy Tue 11-Jun-13 21:53:14

Slightly in awe of people who can keep tabs on everything posted by everyone. In awe, but at the same time thinking wtfdontyouhavealife.

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots Tue 11-Jun-13 21:48:32

I don't have a spam box, and I've not had any emails. PM maybe?

JulieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Jun-13 21:23:52

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots

Can I ask if anything has been decided about this? I've not had any emails about it, but the person is still posting. Are they now no longer banned? If that's the case, it would be good to know so I don't keep reporting whenever she appears.

Hi bunchamunchycrunchycarrots. We've been emailing you. Have you looked in your spam box?

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots Tue 11-Jun-13 21:21:41

Can I ask if anything has been decided about this? I've not had any emails about it, but the person is still posting. Are they now no longer banned? If that's the case, it would be good to know so I don't keep reporting whenever she appears.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 09-Jun-13 11:11:45

Aha thanks bunchy (and I was being stupid, your previous report was there as well)

We'll take a look now...

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots Sun 09-Jun-13 11:04:21

I've done a report on your post Rowen, I don't know if that will work.

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 09-Jun-13 11:01:05

Why indeed eh? <strokes chin>

buncha I can't see a report from you in our system (although I may be being stupid) - could you send it through again please? We'll get on it.

ArtexMonkey Sun 09-Jun-13 10:20:31

Some people are serial offenders, either because they are genuinely stuck in a weird behaviour thing and can't move on for whatever reason (but also can't be helped), some people like to flex their creative writing muscles, and for some people trolling's a hobby.

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots Sun 09-Jun-13 10:16:32

I have reported and know its them because they aren't very good at reinventing themselves. I'm just astonished that they just don't get it. The original ban was for a very good reason and the subsequent IDs are all very identifiable because of the continued behaviour/agenda. I just don't get why they keep coming back. hmm

RoooneyMara Sun 09-Jun-13 10:13:26

Oh and I haven't EVER been banned...fwiw

RoooneyMara Sun 09-Jun-13 10:12:46

I agree, report it. If you haven't already.

How do you know it's them, anyway? Sometimes people think it's someone and it actually isn't - this happened to me in the last couple of weeks.

MissMarplesBloomers Sun 09-Jun-13 10:11:12

Report it if you think you are right.

bunchamunchycrunchycarrots Sun 09-Jun-13 10:10:10

Just seen I think the 7th name now of a rather determined individual who clearly doesn't 'get' the previous 6 bans. Is this a common thing?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now