excessive use of "stickies" , imho

(82 Posts)
MrsShrek3 Tue 21-May-13 22:13:16

there are ten.... not so bad when you are looking on a pc or laptop screen, but on the mobile app it's hideous. imho, obv.

Just to let you know HQ I have 23 stickies today after uninstalling and reinstalling the app - also on android.

Tech (MNHQ) Mon 27-May-13 23:14:09

Hi, we think the stickies sit around on the android app forever. The only way to get rid of them is to delete it and reinstall it. Sorry about that. It's on the list of things to fix. The problem with fixes to the apps is that you have to go through the whole rigmarole of specifying the fixes, getting them developed, then submitting the app to the app stores for an update, all of which take time. It's not like the site where we can just fix things overnight. Sorry for the delay. It is on the list. I'd advise using the mobile site if the stickies problem is very annoying for you. Sorry we can't be more immediate help.

Tigerbomb Mon 27-May-13 23:18:48

I have 19 stickies again. Dating back to 27 Nov 2012. sad

Thanks Tech I did this last week, but will do again.

Steffanoid Thu 06-Jun-13 21:20:06

have figured out if you go to installed apps on your phone ( mine is in settings>applications) then wipe data it'll wipe the stickies when they build up and you just log in again, loads and loads faster than deleting and reinstalling the app

TheYamiOfYawn Fri 07-Jun-13 08:15:43

I'll give that a go, as I have 27 at the moment.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Jun-13 12:55:29

Yikes at 27! shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now