iPad app - same threads appearing over and over again - is it just me?

(36 Posts)
Bluestocking Tue 07-May-13 21:08:16

That's it really. On my iPad, the same threads appear over and over again when I scroll down in Active. Any idea why?

Madamecastafiore Wed 15-May-13 19:03:09

Has always been like this on my iPhone! Bloody irritating!

I think I'll start commenting on this every day until Tech tell us they're working on it.

I know they're busy but this is really annoying. Surely someone at MNHQ must have an iPhone so they can see it in situ?

onedev Sun 19-May-13 16:45:05

I don't think they could care less tbh - it's been like this for ages & I've been on countless threads asking them to fix it & nothing has happened yet unfortunately. hmm

SkiBumMum Sun 19-May-13 16:47:42

It's really really annoying! Wish I hadn't updated about 6 months ago

rightsaidthread Sun 19-May-13 16:49:45

Another frustrated iPhone user

Morning Tech grin

BeanoNoir Mon 20-May-13 09:38:39

I reported thread a couple of days ago and mnhq said they'd have a look at it, so hopefully will get another answer soonish.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-May-13 14:59:12

BeanoNoir

Do I have to report my post to get mnhq to see this thread and update? I thought site stuff just got looked at anyway.

Yes we do, honest! Sorry for not appearing sooner.

The truth is, the app isn't working as well we'd like it to at the moment <understatement>

We are trying to get it fixed but it's taking an age and lots of stuff is not completely within our easy control.

We are sorry about this and hope you can bear with us.

Some of you, in the meantime, might find it easier to use the mobile version of the site - which is much less glitchy, tbh.

BeanoNoir Wed 22-May-13 05:44:13

Thanks for the reply. Is there any reason why we can't have old app back until problems are fixed with this one? Or is it too ood now?

Thank you Helen, good to know we're not forgotten about thanks

UntamedShrew Wed 22-May-13 22:15:07

I deleted the app a couple of days ago. Using the mobile site which is fine but I preferred the old version of the app...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now