Justine, the football expert

(34 Posts)
Wuldric Tue 07-May-13 18:29:12

In the car, on the way to something, listening to R4, and come across Justine holding forth on ....

Football

Not mumsy stuff, but football. And genuinely knew her stuff, too

Impressed

UnChartered Wed 08-May-13 16:03:16

<runs up and down the touchline in her Fred the Red costume>

ExcuseTypos Wed 08-May-13 16:04:44

As a City supporter, I'm rather pleased at today's newswink

olgaga Wed 08-May-13 16:33:23

I think it'll be Moyes too BTW. They work the same way - expect to run the show, like each other, do a wee bit of business together every season.

However, I'm hoping it will be Jose for the simple reason it would piss off the Chelsea faithful (pre-emptive revenge for tonight) - and of course it'd be great for the PL wink.

olgaga Wed 08-May-13 16:37:58

Sir Alex Ferguson swears at a balloon.

My favourite Fergie moment. grin

McKayz Wed 08-May-13 16:44:44

I love that Olgaga.

I know Mick McCarthy is no Fergie but this is great

I thought I was the only person that had heard it. I came in half way through and thought 'That sounds like JustineMumsnet, it CAN'T be, I am obviously far too addicted' smile
But it was YOU! Very entertaining and funny and clever, too.

olgaga Thu 09-May-13 01:01:47

McKayz Hadn't seen that one, it's really weird. Do you think maybe his contact lens slipped or something!

And by the way, I'm sure you're crowing tonight that I had the anticipated Pffft feeling. But I don't fancy you against Wigan, or Newcastle. grin.

McKayz Thu 09-May-13 06:45:13

It was a good result for Arsenal last night. I think we'll do ok against Newcastle, Wigan will probably be harder though.

Fully expecting David Moyes to be announced as new Man Utd manager today.

redlac Thu 09-May-13 07:08:34

AND Carrie was on the Jeremy Vine show talking about Fergies retirement!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now