Site unavailable /offline

(10 Posts)
TSSDNCOP Thu 02-May-13 08:10:23

This has happened twice this week; Monday and Wednesday. I had to do other stuff and talk to real people.

I use an I pad, but my phone couldn't connect either. No issue with any other site.

The message was couldn't connect to server.

LIZS Thu 02-May-13 07:18:22

Just had The page could not be displayed when trying to login - worked second time though confused

it works fine on my pc, but not on my blackberry? Been the same all day sad My BB is fine, I get other internet on it with no probs there are other sites, who knew . I'm trying to use the mobile site rather than the app, as it's an old shit model.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

IamtheZombie Wed 01-May-13 22:32:53

Zombie lost MN earlier today.

She was utterly bereft. BEREFT!!

It just wouldn't load at all no matter how she tried to access it. It just wouldn't / couldn't connect to the server.

She finally tried a different browser which did work. She then cleared cache and a couple of other bits on her normal browser with no joy. It was only after closing her browser and restarting her laptop that she could get in via her "usual" means.

quietlysuggests Wed 01-May-13 20:34:28

I cant get into MN my usual way, but got in now by googling mumsnet chat and going in there. By clicking on my MN fave I get "this is a test home page.." message, same if I just google Mumsnet.

tribpot Wed 01-May-13 19:56:56

Are you really going offline for planned maintenance during the day?

FruOla Wed 01-May-13 19:53:15

Better that you get the thingywotsit saying that MN is temporarily offline than the utter drama we had the other morning when absolutely nothing happened at all grin

RebeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 01-May-13 17:03:45

We have been off-line a couple of times for planned reasons/updates etc - apologies for that.

LIZS Wed 01-May-13 16:11:31

Any particular problems today ? or just my pc/bb

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now