IT appear to have lost a whole biscuit barrel of biscuits

(19 Posts)
TallyGrenshall Fri 26-Apr-13 21:35:59

I have all the biscuits now

<insert evil laugh>

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Apr-13 21:07:21

Uh oh

If the removal of the cake not biscuit is responsible for this I am so in the shit.

I've already broke Mnet once (when everyone lost TIO as a result of my not at all hostile take over.)

Do I need to hide?

Sparklingbrook Fri 26-Apr-13 20:58:01

Oh I must have mistaken the chocolate digestive for the Jaffa. Bit disappointed at the lack of malted milk TBH.

Tech (MNHQ) Fri 26-Apr-13 20:56:57

I think the Jaffa cake is gone now on account of how it was a cake not a biscuit or summat or other. We've just put in a change to help with the problem with links that some people were having. Can you let us know if they are working now, and if not, what you click and what happens.

The fix won't work on any page that's already open in your browser, so refresh first and then try. Ta mucho frescho.

Sparklingbrook Fri 26-Apr-13 20:56:53

Yup Vivienne I have just had ten minutes of biscuits.

Viviennemary Fri 26-Apr-13 20:44:49

It was fine a little while ago. And now the biscuit thing again.

Sparklingbrook Fri 26-Apr-13 20:27:01

I had that for a bit baby. All has been ok for the last 5 minutes or so....

nenevomito Fri 26-Apr-13 20:22:49

I'm not getting biscuits, but when I click on stuff it takes me to the topic I was last on.

Sparklingbrook Fri 26-Apr-13 20:19:42

I may be wrong Honey.

HoneyDragon Fri 26-Apr-13 20:15:52

Aaaaargh!!!!! They promised to nix the Jaffa cake angry

Sparklingbrook Fri 26-Apr-13 20:14:26

Me too, I have had the Bourbon, Choc Digestive, Jammy Dodger, and was it a Jaffa Cake?

BathTangle Fri 26-Apr-13 20:13:03

I can only get to talk by a rather circuitous route, and even once I am in a thread, clicking on any of the Active Conversations links in the box on the right just takes you to the list of conversations in the topic you are in: e.g. I was on a thread in Feminism, clicked on an active conversation that was in Chat, it just took me to the list of active conversations in Feminism.

PlentyOfFreeTime Fri 26-Apr-13 19:53:42

Still not working sad

JammyDodger1 Fri 26-Apr-13 19:02:25

Thank god it's not just me! As I have had several biscuits already grin

dogrosie Fri 26-Apr-13 18:58:03

Yes, Helen - I abandoned MN earlier today hoping it would be fixed, but it's no better now, neither on IE or Chrome.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 26-Apr-13 18:44:09

Yes. Huge apols. We realised a fix for something that seems to have broken some other stuff in the process. Gah!

We're on it.

eminemmerdale Fri 26-Apr-13 18:41:28

me too sad

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 26-Apr-13 18:25:22

Yikes
Is this still happening?

ShawnSpencersPineapple Fri 26-Apr-13 17:09:06

Every link I click on be it talk threads, most active threads, discussions of the day, topics - it comes up with "I've been looking for that biscuit" and says the page isn't available.

So I'm just going to make myself a cup of tea to enjoy all the biscuits I've found, but please may I have the pages reinstated cause if I have any more biscuits I'll get fat!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now