Can't get Talk Round-Up

(43 Posts)
PrincessFiorimonde Thu 18-Apr-13 18:46:59

Is it just me?

I know this is not a big problem on the scale of things, but it is beginning to drive me nuts.

Since 18th March I have asked MNHQ why I don't receive the Talk Round-Up via email - even though my Mumsnet settings tell me I should be receiving it. And, indeed, several email messages from MNHQ tell me I should be receiving it. confused

So - where is it?

Has anyone else had the same problem?

I have asked MNHQ if they just hate me, and that's why the Round-Up is not forthcoming. But they assure me that's not the case ...

<goes for a lie down>

NotTreadingGrapes Sat 11-May-13 08:36:00

<taps fingers>

I'm getting emails from all other areas of MN.....money saving, book recommendations etc etc.....I want my Round Up!!!!

NotTreadingGrapes Sat 11-May-13 08:36:37

Couldn't it just be put on a sticky thread every Friday? Or would that be too easy? confused

Still not getting mine. As TG says, all other MN emails coming through fine hmm

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 11-May-13 20:59:19

Oh dear, sorry about this. Can I just check you've all followed the advice in this post? <ducks>

We'll prod Tech to see if he can take another look.

Dejected Sun 12-May-13 11:23:18

I think I've done everything I'm meant to confused I've checked my email address and my email subscriptions and there is now red message plus I've added the mumsnet newsletter email address to my contacts. Is there anything else I'm meant to do?

usualsuspect Sun 12-May-13 11:25:52

Have you looked in your spam folder?

I often find the mnhq emails in my spam

Dejected Sun 12-May-13 13:32:21

Yep checked that sad

I miss the round up!

Tech (MNHQ) Tue 14-May-13 03:11:41

Hi marriednotdead, we've sent you the talk roundup every week. Could you check if it's maybe in your spam folder?

Tech (MNHQ) Tue 14-May-13 03:13:31

Hi dejected, I've re-subscribed you to talk roundup and you should get it in future. If you wanted to get any of the other newsletters, please click "my mumsnet" in the menu above then choose "Email options" on the page that opens. Thanks.

Tech (MNHQ) Tue 14-May-13 03:22:43

Hi NotTreadingGrapes, you should get the roundup in future. Let us know if not. Thanks.

NotTreadingGrapes Tue 14-May-13 06:01:08

<squeals>

<remembers that means I'll have to go to work again on Fridays> grin

Thankyou!

Dejected Tue 14-May-13 07:48:21

thank you thank you thank you grin

MrsHoarder Tue 14-May-13 16:21:14

Tech, I'm not getting it and am pretty sure I'm signed up (and have been for a couple of months). I've checked my spam solder...

UnexpectedItemInShaggingArea Tue 14-May-13 20:57:01

Still not getting mine sad

Tech (MNHQ) Wed 15-May-13 02:51:18

Hi, Unexpected, you should get the roundup in future. MrsHoarder, so should you. If you don't get a copy this coming Friday, please let us know. Thanks.

Dejected Fri 17-May-13 18:10:05

Yay I got my round-up email. Thank you smile

NotTreadingGrapes Fri 17-May-13 20:31:08

Me too! Thank you! flowers and wine

MrsHoarder Sat 18-May-13 10:35:01

I got it too. Cheers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now