Do you think you could make my life complete...

(11 Posts)
Tee2072 Mon 08-Apr-13 07:45:01

and placate Chaos all that the same time and let me have Tee as a nickname? It's been used, but never been posted on!!!

S'not fair.

[pout]

::flees wrath of Tech remembering last nickname auction::

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 08-Apr-13 15:51:40

Hi Tee, I think it's unlikely, tbh - but do please mail in to contactus @ mumsnet.com and we'll see what's possible.

Tee2072 Mon 08-Apr-13 17:17:03

Mean. [pout]

I'll email. And say you told me too....

It has been done for others before, hasn't it? Pinot I think, and other people who had flounced and deregged... So it would only be fair to do it for yousmile (people might not recognise you then though...:P)

Tee2072 Mon 08-Apr-13 17:31:35

Well, I have always maintained I love my numbers, but it really bugs me that Tee is not available but has never been used! Or was just used in Chat and the poster is long gone and so is the thread.

Snot fair!!! ::stamps feet::

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 08-Apr-13 17:38:23

Yes but <patient face> we can only do it for posters who "owned" the nickname in the first place.

And Tee2072, lovely as she is, doesn't "own" the name Tee. Someone else does.

Nicknames are "attached" to email addresses. And it's a LOT of work to unattach them from one email address and assign to another. Not to mention all the possible ishoos that could arise if the name has acutally been used to post on the boards before.

Tee2072 Mon 08-Apr-13 17:39:59

Sigh fine. I'll leave it.

And I do own the name Tee. In every aspect. grin

ah, I see. Sorry Helen.

You've ruined it now anway Tee, I had thought that the numbers had significance, they lent an air of mystique to you NN. Now, well...<shrug>

Tee2072 Mon 08-Apr-13 17:56:41

Oh they do Freddie. I've been Tee2072 longer than there's been a MN, never mind longer than I've been on MN.

<Gasps in awe at Tees aura of mystique>

grin

HoneyDragon Mon 08-Apr-13 20:57:50

But wht if Tee did log on as Tee and forgot and then re logged again having forgot she originally logged on and it is one of her old email addresses?

<<desperately clutches straws>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now