Twitter feed showing tweets dated 'over a year ago'

(7 Posts)
Tee2072 Sun 07-Apr-13 07:40:11

Sorry, I went to bed!

They do seem to be out of sequence, in that the first one I now see says 21 hours ago and the one below that says 4 hours ago, so I would think the feed is acting strange, but I don't see anything from a year ago.

CheeseStrawWars Sat 06-Apr-13 22:49:15

I've just searched on Twitter for the most recent tweet I can see - and the Karcher one is showing up on there as about 3 hours ago. But definitely showing up on my screen dated as "over a year ago" on the MN twitter feed. Weirdness. Guess it must be something my end if yours is fine, Tee.

CheeseStrawWars Sat 06-Apr-13 22:45:52

Is the most recent one you can see about a Karcher Steam Cleaner? Wonder if it is just the date coming through wrongly at my end?

Tee2072 Sat 06-Apr-13 22:21:39

Huh. I see 3 hours ago, actually, on that link. Not a year ago.

CheeseStrawWars Sat 06-Apr-13 21:38:45

Lots of pages, but to pick one at random if you go to www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat and scroll way down to the very bottom, there it is.

Tee2072 Sat 06-Apr-13 17:47:29

What page are you seeing the Twitter Feed? I can't even find it!

CheeseStrawWars Sat 06-Apr-13 17:44:21

FYI, the Twitter feed box at the bottom right of the MN Chat threads is showing old tweets.

Example which I have cut and pasted:

Beaumont_Belle @MumsnetTowers Hi I'm offering free admin support for local/national Charities eepurl.com/xibk5 contact me for more details. over a year ago · reply · retweet · favorite

There are others, all similarly dated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now