Twitter feed showing tweets dated 'over a year ago'

(7 Posts)
CheeseStrawWars Sat 06-Apr-13 17:44:21

FYI, the Twitter feed box at the bottom right of the MN Chat threads is showing old tweets.

Example which I have cut and pasted:

Beaumont_Belle @MumsnetTowers Hi I'm offering free admin support for local/national Charities eepurl.com/xibk5 contact me for more details. over a year ago · reply · retweet · favorite

There are others, all similarly dated.

Tee2072 Sat 06-Apr-13 17:47:29

What page are you seeing the Twitter Feed? I can't even find it!

CheeseStrawWars Sat 06-Apr-13 21:38:45

Lots of pages, but to pick one at random if you go to www.mumsnet.com/Talk/_chat and scroll way down to the very bottom, there it is.

Tee2072 Sat 06-Apr-13 22:21:39

Huh. I see 3 hours ago, actually, on that link. Not a year ago.

CheeseStrawWars Sat 06-Apr-13 22:45:52

Is the most recent one you can see about a Karcher Steam Cleaner? Wonder if it is just the date coming through wrongly at my end?

CheeseStrawWars Sat 06-Apr-13 22:49:15

I've just searched on Twitter for the most recent tweet I can see - and the Karcher one is showing up on there as about 3 hours ago. But definitely showing up on my screen dated as "over a year ago" on the MN twitter feed. Weirdness. Guess it must be something my end if yours is fine, Tee.

Tee2072 Sun 07-Apr-13 07:40:11

Sorry, I went to bed!

They do seem to be out of sequence, in that the first one I now see says 21 hours ago and the one below that says 4 hours ago, so I would think the feed is acting strange, but I don't see anything from a year ago.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now