Ant and Dec for a Webchat?

(91 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Sun 24-Mar-13 19:21:52

After the success of Let's Get Ready to Rhumble on TV last night, I started a thread and it was unanimous love for the pair of them. smile

NotSoNervous Mon 25-Mar-13 21:45:44

Another vote from me!

I still get the pair of them mixed up though

Why are people being arsey about Ant & Dec (they stand in alphabetical order btw Ant on left / Dec on right ALWAYS)

You've had Boris on & he is London Mayor, got bugger all to do with my life in Northumberland but I enjoyed the craic. He was interesting & funny, just as I expect A & D to be....

Sparklingbrook Mon 25-Mar-13 22:11:25

I did wonder that North. Seems a small minority think they are a bit TV Quick/ITV/ and therefore downmarket? confused And not parents so have no place on MN. hmm

SneezingwakestheJesus Mon 25-Mar-13 22:25:59

Aaah I love them so much. Honestly, the new series of that Saturday thing they do has cheered me up so much. Its really old school tacky telly and I love it and I love them for making me feel happy. The spellbound thing and the reunion thing and the celebrity in me ear hahahahahha.

CalamityKate Mon 25-Mar-13 22:31:53

Ooh no - Ninas right. They don't have kids; what on EARTH would we talk about?!

<eye roll>

I think it's a splendid idea. I like Antn'Dec smile

Sparklingbrook Mon 25-Mar-13 22:39:31

Well Dec is the youngest of 7 children, and he and Ant are estimated to be worth £62m each. That's fairly interesting......

How about inviting Asda CEO for a web chat on the back of That Thread?

CandlestickOlder Tue 26-Mar-13 00:50:06

I'm with Nina

No thanks.

WireCatWhore Tue 26-Mar-13 13:44:45

Oh yes, I'd love a web chat with Ant & Dec.

And you haterz, just don't join in!

PickledInAPearTree Fri 29-Mar-13 00:04:38

I would love ant n dec

Kerry katona however, marvellous idea. Especially if she was allowed a little snifter first..

JenFreggle Fri 29-Mar-13 09:21:54

I met Kerry years ago, just after the news about Bryan's stag do came out. She was lovely and chatted to us for ages

Crutchlow35 Fri 29-Mar-13 09:29:02

A bit uncalled for pickled. She has admitted she had a problem but has been clean for 3 years.

Sparklingbrook Fri 29-Mar-13 10:53:23

No to KK. Just Ant and Dec would be perfect....

InkleWinkle Fri 29-Mar-13 10:56:33

Ant & Dec would be perfect I agree grin

Yes yes to Ant & Dec.

Clare Balding doesn't have kids, but she was brilliant AND she answered my question.

Sparklingbrook Mon 01-Apr-13 20:51:40

I bet they are too busy now what with being No1 and everything. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now