Ant and Dec for a Webchat?

(91 Posts)

After the success of Let's Get Ready to Rhumble on TV last night, I started a thread and it was unanimous love for the pair of them. smile

Well we will get Katie Hopkins on a webchat for you Nina, you will get along just fine I reckon. grin

ImaHexGirl Mon 25-Mar-13 15:00:52

Oh yes please! Them singing on Sat Night brought back lovely memories of my teenage years watching them as PJ & Duncan and my misspent formative uni years when me and my housemates went to see them in concert (and no, we weren't the oldest fans there by any stretch of the imagination) grin.

I saw them recently when they were filming something for BGT and came within about 6 feet of them - I kicked myself that I didn't have the courage to ask for their autograph and a photo sad

NinaNannar Mon 25-Mar-13 15:01:21

arf sparkers

BigRedBox Mon 25-Mar-13 15:15:17

Do NOT even begin to compare Miranda (I agree with Nina) to Ant & Dec (I do not agree with Nina)

I have to say though, I'm not sure what insight they could deliver.

JEREMY RENNER!!!

DinglebertWangledack Mon 25-Mar-13 15:20:46

ODFO, Nina.

I would love to see a webchat with ant and dec. I may even tweet them this thread!

IslaValargeone Mon 25-Mar-13 15:28:49

It's a No from me re Ant and Dec, I mean really?

A no re Miranda too.
I'd like to back up Quint with the Jeremy Renner suggestion though.
I feel he could make a very useful contribution to the site.

The delectable Jeremy could talk to us about sharing his life with his gay lover and his baby mama. wink

I dont quite see what Ant & Dec should talk to us about?

SoupDreggon Mon 25-Mar-13 15:30:40

Me neither!

Well don't join the webchat then. grin

Isla Miranda has already been on. It was a hoot. grin

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 25-Mar-13 15:35:07

Yes, get Jeremy on.
I love him a bit. He can be my new GBF.

I have never heard of Jeremy Renner. confused

Salbertina Mon 25-Mar-13 15:37:34

God no, please! interesting people only for webchats... Am surprised MN even considering such low calibre slebs!

IslaValargeone Mon 25-Mar-13 15:37:35

He's gay?!
Blimey I missed that one.

And Miranda has already been on, I'm just so out of touch these days.

Sparkling, Hurt Locker (swoon), The Bourne Legacy, the most recent Mission Impossible with Tom Cruise..... AND a new total HOOT of a movie about Hansel and Gretel by a Norwegian Director, naturally.... grin here

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 25-Mar-13 15:39:51

He was HAwkeye too.
He's lovely, albeit rather in miniature.

myroomisatip Mon 25-Mar-13 15:40:05

Yes to Ant and Dec!

celebmum Mon 25-Mar-13 15:40:30

er.. ant & dec..
were once children themselves..
were child tv stars..
were on the best kids tv show ever.. #ilovebykergrove
were childrens tv presenters..

loads to talk about... plus they may one day want children themselves!! grin

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 25-Mar-13 15:40:40

Isla he's not actually publically out. Not sure if he's not out either. He jsut lives his life, and is quite lovely.

MarcelineTheVampireQueen Mon 25-Mar-13 15:41:02

I'm a yes too. I love them!

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 25-Mar-13 15:41:36

Didn't Ant recently say that he's trying to conceive?
Maybe Mrs Ant is on here already?

Yes Hazel, they ahve been trying for a while. sad I would love her to be on here. She's Lisa Armstrong., head of make up on SCD. smile

LoganMummy Mon 25-Mar-13 15:43:50

A big massive yes to Ant & Dec!!

I'd love to ask them all about their friendship, how relationships work with one of them married, their involvement in the competition scandal, highs and lows of their careers to date, how awkward was it in the PJ & Duncan days not really being able to sing - way too many things!!

IslaValargeone Mon 25-Mar-13 15:44:37

Hawkeye as in M*A*S*H ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now