I hereby apply for the post of night time moderator

(107 Posts)
JakeBullet Tue 19-Mar-13 01:51:07

...to tackle the trolls which appear once the gin bottle(s) is/are empty and MNHQ have staggered off to bed.grin

I warn you though...I am not cheap ..but may accept wine in lieu of payment...and promise not to engage with said trolls by trying to help them see the error of their ways....honest.

Pan Thu 21-Mar-13 23:06:13

I got an email from HQ. It read..."Not on your nelly". Which was a bit uncalled for, I thought.

montmartre Thu 21-Mar-13 23:15:05

Aw, poor Pan... did they tell you to put a lid on it?

Pan Thu 21-Mar-13 23:21:47

Just a lid would have been polite. There was no need for the 4 inch thick concrete sealant with armed guards. Seemed a bit excessive.

CatPussInACrownOfThorns Thu 21-Mar-13 23:34:45

grin

ripsishere Fri 22-Mar-13 00:35:00

I haven't had an email.
I do have a new washing machine which is by the by. I am easily excited.

CatPussInACrownOfThorns Fri 22-Mar-13 00:47:03

Ooh, I've got a new washing machine as well! I'm so relieved! I've worn my last pair of knickers inside out and back to front, and was going to have to go to work commando style tomorrow! That is NEVER good when you've got to stand on a market and there's snow forecast! confused
Frostbite of the flange is a terrible thing...

ripsishere Fri 22-Mar-13 01:47:23

But is it better to have a sweaty fanny and rivulets of perspiration running down your legs and pooling in your sandals? <very hot here>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now