Living overseas/expat MNers

(9 Posts)
mirai Tue 09-Apr-13 03:30:39

Just bumping. I think (from searching threads) there are quite a few MNers from Japan but we don't have a space to find each other so don't know we all exist!

Er well obviously! But as a starting point it would help and obviously there probably wouldnt be much call simply for an Indonesia or Bangkok only section!

Also the point of where Living Overseas is placed is so other MNetters knows it exists. I know where it is, I use it!

Thanks Helen

Astelia Thu 14-Mar-13 12:25:39

I put my favourite sections of MN (which include Living Overseas) on my bookmarks bar- one click and I'm in smile.

Americas- I think MN local for Asia wouldn't be much use- it would be rather a long way to go for coffee from Indonesia to Japan!

LoopDeLoops Thu 14-Mar-13 12:11:37

Thanks Helen smile

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 14-Mar-13 11:14:43

We'll also be sorting out the Topics soon. But we did put Living Overseas right at the top of the list in Homes & Gardens, so it was more visible to folks.

LoopDeLoops Thu 14-Mar-13 11:02:30

Homes & Gardens is a terrible place for it, it's so long-winded to find.

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 14-Mar-13 10:59:25

Hello. It's certainly in the plan to extend Local overseas.

Just not quite yet. Sorry.

We need to get the UK Locals all tickety boo first. They still have a few glitches...

NatashaBee Thu 14-Mar-13 00:08:46

I concur grin

I know we've had this discussion within the section, but can we get Living Overseas moved from Homes&Garden to somewhere that gets more traffic? And any chance of an "International" section (or each continent?) in MN Local?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now