Mumsnet Private Messages no longer in Inbox

(6 Posts)
FruOla Wed 13-Mar-13 19:21:10

Even odder, DazzleK, if you've only got about half a dozen - they would still be on the first page. It doesn't even matter if you've namechanged over the years, they should all still be there.

I hesitate to mention this, but can anyone else get into your MN account (i.e., they know your password) and is there any reason that person might delete your PMs?

DazzleKate Wed 13-Mar-13 18:11:28

Hi HelenMumsnet, thanks, but there were only about 6 messages on there, and can't find any! (used to be a regular years ago, but reopened account recently!) I'm lacking sleep, and hoping they will miraculously reappear, but no luck so far. Thanks anyway

HelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 13-Mar-13 16:25:59

Hi DazzleKate. Depending on the number of PMs you have, you may have several pages of them.

Have you tried clicking on the arrow at the top right of your inbox?

DazzleKate Wed 13-Mar-13 15:48:42

Yes, all gone, and really needed to refer to info. If yours are there then it's maybe just my account. Did put enquiry in to MNHQ so here's hoping. Thanks anyway

FruOla Wed 13-Mar-13 15:30:03

Have they all gone? That sounds a bit odd.
I've got PM's going back a few years must remember to 'clean up' my PMs blush
I'm sure someone from MNHQ will be along to help soon

DazzleKate Wed 13-Mar-13 11:10:40

Hello, is anybody able to help? The messages that were in my Inbox are no longer there. There are some from 5 weeks ago that I really wanted to check and re-read - am I missing something? Do the messages only stay there for a limited time? Is there any way I can retrieve them?
If anyone is able to advise / confirm, I'd much appreciate it! Apologies if I'm being dim, it's been a long day already!
Many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now