Yoo- hoo, Hello,

(60 Posts)
Chorusforpoormortals Sun 03-Mar-13 02:18:04

Please get rid, does it really take this long?

Chorusforpoormortals Sun 03-Mar-13 03:44:48

Am actually highly amused now that they haven't replied or even acknowledged any of the reports/threads here, they must be at IT.

<childish>

Chubfuddler Sun 03-Mar-13 03:48:59

Is this thread all the actual chat going on then? Wtf happened to active convos?

cafecito Sun 03-Mar-13 03:51:39

poor Tech

maybe we should be joining the spamming in solidarity for Tech

that might get some responses

Chubfuddler Sun 03-Mar-13 03:53:57

Tbh the spam bot hasn't got a hope of keeping up with the rate of MN posting during daylight hours.

Chorusforpoormortals Sun 03-Mar-13 03:56:05

Thats probably why its happening now, but am pissed off its on my night off!

Chubfuddler Sun 03-Mar-13 03:57:47

Right well I'm here, and apart from AIBU which I hide I am happy to talk shit about any topic. You post, I'll follow around the boards.

SavoyCabbage Sun 03-Mar-13 04:00:19

Well I tried to bump some other stuff but the spam is bumping itself faster than I can bump.

Chubfuddler Sun 03-Mar-13 04:02:32

Fuel tv has a twitter account, anyone fancy telling them to sod off?

OmiQueenofTypose Sun 03-Mar-13 04:22:02

Wow, the spam confused my poor sleep-deprived brain. I was all slow and blinky for a minute.

All this talk of food is making me peckish. We are running low on everything, but might go rustle up a hot chocolate. If ds lets me leave his side...

OmiQueenofTypose Sun 03-Mar-13 04:33:49

I'm on my phone, otherwise I'd just hide the spammed topics. Although I've already got aibu hidden.

Poor MNHQ. Tucked up fast asleep, all unaware of what will greet them when they wake.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now