Following on from the thread about witty deletion messages, I think you should publish our witty report messages.

(34 Posts)
HotheadPaisan Wed 13-Feb-13 14:46:17

Anonymous like.

<even though the one I just did was was really good>

<in my head>

In fact, let's just put invented ones here. No personal stuff.

I don't see how this thread could possibly go wrong.

BIWI Wed 13-Feb-13 20:13:42

We may not have 'hide poster' but I'm betting that MNHQ have a 'hide reporter' button ....

<stirs>

I once reported a post for being 'the most boring sockpuppet ever'... Not particularly witty but very true.

I also write 'spamtacular' when reporting spam.

<needs to get a life>

<wonders if they sell them at the grip shop>

ZombieMNDB Wed 13-Feb-13 20:17:16

GetOrf, it's rare that Zombie has to put on her official hat (ZombieMumsNetDustBin) but as the self-appointed official Zombie liaison officer, I've been asked to tell you something.

Zombie thinks you know what that is.

grin

TrampyPants Wed 13-Feb-13 20:29:12

Getorf, I worry that too.

I was once on a thread, stropped, flounced, de-regged, re-regged and posted on the samethread. Freaked out about sockpuppeting so reported myself and the email back?

”we already knew. Sorry."

That was a shitter, I'm obviously not very discreet.

Zombie, <lick>

HotheadPaisan Wed 13-Feb-13 20:40:09

I just reported one with the simple plea/exclamation: Really?

Maryz Thu 14-Feb-13 23:51:01

I too would like to see some of these.

I like to think I'm clever, but sadly I usually just say some sort of "ffs, I can't stand this any more, please get rid".

Trampy, I would love to see that thread grin.

I might have referred to the posters on a thread as over tired toddlers full of chocolate when reporting a bun fighty thread.

Maryz Fri 15-Feb-13 00:22:18

Erm, Zombie, sorry to have to tell you but your MNDB should be in brackets to make it more authentic grin.

IamtheZombie Fri 15-Feb-13 00:47:04

Bugger.

Zombie goes to sit in the dunce's corner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now