I AM VERY WORRIED, SHOULD I CALL 999?

(141 Posts)
Maryz Cote D'Ivoire Thu 07-Feb-13 07:31:48

I'm just worried that something awful has happened to you all.

I mean, I know Julie has just joined, and maybe she has hauled you all off to the pub, but I'm still concerned.

If one of you doesn't appear soon, I'm going to have to assume that there was a Carbon Monoxide leak in Mumsnet Towers and you are all passed out somewhere.

So, if you don't appear by 9 am, I'm calling the emergency services.

Chopstheduck Thu 07-Feb-13 07:37:58

grin

Maybe they all got carted off by the russian helicopter that landed in London this mroning. Maybe they were all secretly russian spies???? shock

HecateWhoopass Thu 07-Feb-13 07:39:48

No.

If they don't appear by 9am we should declare them officially lost and claim mumsnet as our own.

<appoints Self as President>

11Plustrauma Thu 07-Feb-13 07:40:51

I saw a thread a few days ago that took a while to get deleted because there was another contentious thread running at the same time. But for the thread I think you're referring to to still be standing for so long is shocking.

Makes plans to carve a little niche of mumsnet for self.

Scones section. Like the sound of that.

Chopstheduck Thu 07-Feb-13 07:41:17

nah, Worra can be the new president grin

<<starts checking out local car parks for missing MNHQ peeps>>

Isildur Thu 07-Feb-13 07:42:26

Maybe they don't like Worra? grin

Will I get myself very banned for goading MNHQ?

Chopstheduck Thu 07-Feb-13 07:46:05

there is no mumsnet left to goad sadsad

VivaLeBeaver Thu 07-Feb-13 07:47:34

Hecate, you can be president. But have you access to the big delete button?

Isildur Thu 07-Feb-13 07:50:59

Well they must have a cleaner, or a doughnut delivery guy. Someone who can open all the HQ windows of a morning, to bring them all round again.

Only works if we're going with the carbon monoxide, or drunken coma theories though.

hellhasnofurylikeahungrywoman Thu 07-Feb-13 07:55:02

If they're not here by 9am I claim the biscuit stash!

Tee2072 Thu 07-Feb-13 07:55:43

Julie? I haven't seen Julie. I did notice Alex, however...

Perhaps the two of them are in cahoots, cahooters, if you will, in a plot by The Other Place, they of the Sparkly Shit, to infiltrate and take over MN?

Has the site been offline? Perhaps while they load Sparkly Shit code?

QuickLookBusy Thu 07-Feb-13 08:00:32

I agree, I said on the Worra IAC thread that I think they've been abducted by aliens

We on our own now and it's not going to be pretty.

ScumbagCollegeDropout Thu 07-Feb-13 08:04:12

Lord of the Flies!

Let the games begin!

skullcandy Thu 07-Feb-13 08:07:19

whats going on for those of us who're out of the loop, i hate searching for threads. inbox me a linky or something.

sillymillyb Thu 07-Feb-13 08:09:15

I feel like all the grown ups have run away! has new Julie kidnapped them do we think?

HecateWhoopass Thu 07-Feb-13 08:10:20

I am making myself one right now, out of an empty washing up liquid bottle and some sticky backed plastic.

I will also create a Fight Club, where we can stick all those who wish to engage in handbags at dawn.

They can then fight to the death.

QuickLookBusy Thu 07-Feb-13 08:10:36

SkullCandy There's a goady thread about Worra, someone is saying she is a cunt

It was started last night, a million people have reported and its still there!

Something is wrong, very wrong.

MrsDeVere Thu 07-Feb-13 08:15:45

Does this mean we can say anything we want?

I don't think I can cope . I need boundaries

CaseyShraeger Thu 07-Feb-13 08:17:58

Maybe that's now the official MNHQ position on Worra? Or Julie is actually an anti-Worra infiltrator who has the rest of MNHQ locked in a broom cupboard and is jealously guarding the big red button while the People's Front of AntiWorra do their worst.

If the HQ girls have buggered off, can I claim DarrenMumsnet? <<jumps up and down excitedly>>
<<runs off to shave legs>>

sillymillyb Thu 07-Feb-13 08:21:21

you can have Darren if I can have the gin? grin

Pagwatch Thu 07-Feb-13 08:21:22

Hahaha at needing boundaries because i know what you mean

I thought 'yay. No moderation. But that's scary. I can't cope' all in the same millisecond.
I have Stockholm syndrome or something.

<<channels pearl clutchers>>
I can't believe you are posting here when there is an emergency! HQ have disappeared, get your priorities straight, get off MN and call a bloody ambulance! crack open the gin stash

If only we had known, we could have got up to all sorts of mischief last night! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now