how to de reg?

(29 Posts)

can someone tell me how to do it, cheers.

sickofincompetenceandbullshit2 Tue 05-Feb-13 23:39:16

Dev, I have never hounded you or treated you with contempt. Even on that thread, I still can't see where anyone did. But this isn't on, going around and starting multiple threads accusing everyone of stuff that just isn't real.

I know where some of this is from, it came from an inbox I gave to someone trying to explain what happened, how I felt and why I retaliated. It obviously didn't help to make things better. Never mind, I now know where I stand with many.

ProtegeMoi Wed 06-Feb-13 00:39:39

Dev not one person has said you and your son were not wanted, they were your words. Many posters sympathised with you.

You do need to realise your not the only one who has it tough however, you seem to downplay the needs of other posters children and try and 'outdo' them which is very strange. No one is saying you don't have a lot to deal with but believe me you are not the only one.

You seem to think that certain disabilities are not as 'worthy' as help is available which if course is not always the case and there are sadly many many children who cannot be helped.

I have stopped checking the campaign now and have no clue as to the FB references but that is my understanding of it.

How to start.......again.........all this because I was just stating how it wouldn't work for my youngest, then a few hurtful comments towards me, so I retaliated. Then bring on all joining in.

It doesn't matter what I say now people will make of it what they will, true or not. Not everyone saw me in the way some on the thread have and what you state now.

This thread is just as unfair as the bitching thats still going on without me there. Curious to know which disabilities you think, I think are not worthy, we are an extended family with many disabilities/needs.

I have been told I don't downplay people, do not try to make mine worse etc in fact from the inboxes FWIW people have been telling them how supportive Iv'e been to them, it's not being unfair etc but no worry now as certain posters have made it clear it would never work me on SN anymore, although your 1st paragraph seems all nice it's whats said afterwards which mean I can't. Yet here I am still trying to justify myself.

Maybe if I had of said what was being proposed would work for my other 3 with special needs/disabilities you would all think it's great. Or maybe not.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now